AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lookin for teams games around brooks and bassano area

2 posters

Go down

lookin for teams games around brooks and bassano area Empty lookin for teams games around brooks and bassano area

Post by brakeyou 17th February 2010, 15:47

hey my names cody and i currently live in bassano. over the past few months i have been learning about airsoft games and now i would like to play i still go to school though only one more year than im done. and i do own my own guns but they are really cheesy all plastic bodies not cool but hey, they still work Smile. i have an outfit but no accessories with it im hoping to get to know some players in and around brooks and bassano.
brakeyou
brakeyou
VIP

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

lookin for teams games around brooks and bassano area Empty Re: lookin for teams games around brooks and bassano area

Post by Green Devil 17th February 2010, 21:01

Hi Cody,

Welcome to our forums! I don't know of any players in Bassano at this point but we have players here from most of the larger surrounding communities. We play or practice every Saturday once the season gets going. We have a private field five minutes West of Brooks. We have a great bunch of people here in the club and many of us have played together for 2-3 years. Stick around and ask any questions you may have. We're always eager to have newcomers join our games.
Green Devil
Green Devil
Hauptmann

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down