AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOA games June 27th

3 posters

Go down

DOA games June 27th Empty DOA games June 27th

Post by rgdallen 8th June 2009, 23:25

Good Evening

I thought it would be a good time to initiate first contact and to see if there are any concerns or issues with the upcoming DOA game scheduled for June 27th. I am the owner of the property where said games are planned and was initially contacted about the possibility of using the site by Edwin B and Mike W. If you have any issues or questions, I am usually online a couple of times per day and will try to check this website on a regular basis until the weekend of the 27th.

I am currently awaiting final confirmation from my insurance company (re temporary property coverage increases or conditions) but anticipate no other potential problems. If you are aware of any other items which may be important for the event, please let me know or contact Ed and Mike.

Thanks

rgdallen
VIP

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

DOA games June 27th Empty Re: DOA games June 27th

Post by bug 9th June 2009, 18:37

Excited for this event.
bug
bug
Age Verified

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank 9th June 2009, 19:34

thank-you so very much for helping advance our sport and it is individuals like yourself that will bring airsoft to the new millenium.... DOA games June 27th 239966 DOA games June 27th 570993 DOA games June 27th 810295
Tank
Tank
Oberstabsfeldwebel

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down