AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey names A.j Looking to play games have some fun.

3 posters

Go down

Hey names A.j Looking to play games have some fun. Empty Hey names A.j Looking to play games have some fun.

Post by GearStrife 31st January 2012, 18:44

Hey names A.j, i work here in brooks parents live here also. but i am trying to get into this sport but cant find any groups or games you know what i mean.
well i have an M4 Series gun.. idk what else to really say i live in spruce. iv been to capital Airsoft 2 wice (lost my keys haha) but yeah so well they were pretty unfair got some pretty good shots on me ha got kinda raped. well if youd like to know anything please just ask id like to meet some new people maybe theirs a course in brooks? idk or someone is making on well let me know thanks! ~ A.j Chartier~
GearStrife
GearStrife
VIP

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Hey names A.j Looking to play games have some fun. Empty Re: Hey names A.j Looking to play games have some fun.

Post by freelancerinc 31st January 2012, 20:36

welcome to the forums, the sport/lifestyle, what have you

freelancerinc
VIP

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Hey names A.j Looking to play games have some fun. Empty Re: Hey names A.j Looking to play games have some fun.

Post by GearStrife 1st February 2012, 00:01

Idk what you mean ?
GearStrife
GearStrife
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Devil 19th February 2012, 02:42

A.J.

I run the team here in Brooks. Welcome. We have a small field West of Brooks and a huge field NW of Hanna.

Shoot me a PM and let's get together for a coffee and we can discuss.

Cheers,
Green Devil
Green Devil
Hauptmann

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GearStrife 24th February 2012, 20:31

Hey i just figured out how to get back to this page i forgot where i posted it hahaha! im back in brooks ! and i see well well!
GearStrife
GearStrife
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down