AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possible new player from edmonton

2 posters

Go down

possible new player from edmonton Empty possible new player from edmonton

Post by Jager 17th February 2010, 11:11

Hello All,

My sane is Stuart Jager, and I'm 23 presently. I'm in the Canadian forces and I'm currently posted to Edmonton. Though I might be posted to suffield this summer. I currently play with EAR and since I found out that I might be posted I figured I should find the other groups that would be closer than Edmonton.

Anyways, hope to see you guys at a game or 2 this season
Stuart[list][*][strike]

Jager
Leutnant

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

possible new player from edmonton Empty Re: possible new player from edmonton

Post by Green Devil 17th February 2010, 21:11

Welcome Stuart! We're a little closer than Edmonton. We don't have the numbers or the variety of fields you are probably used to but we do get out often once the season gets rolling. You're definatly welcome to come out and check everything out. We play on Saturdays and our schedule is up in the Ops & Events section. You will notice we try to get out to as many out of town games as possible and we try to car pool as much as possible. If you are posted to the area, let me know where you will be setteled. We have a few players from Medicine Hat that would probably be more than happy to pick you up or rotate transportation.

Who were you playing with at EAR? Met a few of the EAR guys at the RAAT and Mason Relic games.
Green Devil
Green Devil
Hauptmann

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down