AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings From Edmonton Scout/Snipers

3 posters

Go down

Greetings From Edmonton Scout/Snipers Empty Greetings From Edmonton Scout/Snipers

Post by iceman3994 19th June 2008, 19:23

As we are teamed up in OP Nad, I thought I would come and say hi. Looking forward to working with you folks. Just so I have a point of Contact who is going to be taking the Spartans into Combat for Nad so I can get with them privately and talk to them.

iceman3994
VIP

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Edmonton Scout/Snipers Empty Contact

Post by Green Devil 20th June 2008, 19:28

That would be me(Wade). Looks like we are down to 2 players attending the game. Everyone else is heading off to work is on call for work this weekend. You can reach me at 403-363-7403. I will be in Red Deer tonight and the other member on our team that is attending is Mighty Budda (Adam)

Give me a call if you need anything before hand. We will try to be there an hour before game time tomorrow.
Green Devil
Green Devil
Hauptmann

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Edmonton Scout/Snipers Empty Re: Greetings From Edmonton Scout/Snipers

Post by iceman3994 22nd June 2008, 10:31

Hey Wade, just wanted to thank you and Mighty Budda for making it up and to the Spartan Team for the door prizes. Most excellent and hope to see you again.

iceman3994
VIP

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Edmonton Scout/Snipers Empty Re: Greetings From Edmonton Scout/Snipers

Post by Green Devil 22nd June 2008, 21:38

Iceman,

We both had a fantastic time! As a group I think we were better led and much more aggressive. As for leadership, I want to say "excellent job". We never let up and seemed to have them on their heels all day.

I loved it.

I do hope we get a chance to meet up wit you guys again in the near future. If you have any games planned, let us know and we will see if we can get up there.
Green Devil
Green Devil
Hauptmann

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Budda 22nd June 2008, 22:33

I had a blast as well! Thanks Iceman for sacrificing your time and not getting to shoot dudes, (price of leadership) you did an awesome job, look foreward to seeing you guys again soon.
Mighty Budda
Mighty Budda
VIP

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down