AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wuzz up peeps

2 posters

Go down

wuzz up peeps Empty wuzz up peeps

Post by medhatboy 19th July 2008, 16:52

Most from Brooks know me already, but maybe I should intro myself anyway. My name is Dan Wilson, and I'm from Medicine Hat, and just turned 34. I started with airsoft back in 2000, joined the ASC boards in 2001, played a few games in Calgary in 2002, attended the first Westcan game ever in 2003. I took some time off from airsoft due to no place to play around here till I was approached by players in Brooks in 2006. I served 10 years with the CF, mainly in an armoured regiment, but did some time in recce, where I did some small unit tactics training, and some CQB training. I am also a age verification rep for the ASC boards, so those in the Hat can track me down if you need to be verified, or hopefully one day I'll make it to Brooks to do those who need it there also (too much gear and guns, no wheels).
medhatboy
medhatboy
Age Verified

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

wuzz up peeps Empty Hey man ....

Post by bug 19th July 2008, 19:35

good to see you again So hows things with swatt going...
bug
bug
Age Verified

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

wuzz up peeps Empty Re: wuzz up peeps

Post by medhatboy 19th July 2008, 21:06

Googaly Moogaly wrote:good to see you again So hows things with swatt going...

couldn't tell you, i've been out once this year, Larry, Spiv and Frank are off doing their own thing, as far as I can tell there are maybe 5-6 people on that field on any given game day.
medhatboy
medhatboy
Age Verified

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

wuzz up peeps Empty Re: wuzz up peeps

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum