AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone!

Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post by Green Devil 25th May 2008, 03:25

Hello everyone,

My full name is Wade Hoffman and I play with the Spartans club out of Brooks, AB. I have played airsoft for several years and have been involved with the CAF in one for or another for 8 years. I was never in the shit but I did have a lot of good times and some crappy ones as well with many guys who have been in the trenches. My weapon of choice is the HK G36 and I have fielded the C & K versions. I am in the process of starting a new HK G36K project that will include a CA AG36 grenade launcher. My BDUs, Webbing, and accessories are all Flecktarn pattern. I have used and still own Carpat, DPM, and OD fatigues but my favorate is still Fleck.

My family is very active in Airsoft. My children know every member of the Spartan club and regularly give away their positions without remorse. My Wife, Katherine, has allowed me to invest large sums of cash into the sport to get the club going and has spent many hours working on logos, web-design, forums, Club Charter, Field Rules, and my countless hours bitching about nothing while spending many precious hours hanging with the 'Spartans' hoping that somehow I can find an extra day during the week to spend with the family.

Anyway, there it is.

I'm fair. I'm blunt. I'm firm. I expect everyone to respect the others on this forum. If you do anything to cause major problems on these forums, I promise, the 'Ban Stick' will come out.

Lets have fun and make this a fun place to meet and exchange ideas.
Green Devil
Green Devil
Hauptmann

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum