AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run Forest!!!

Go down

Run Forest!!! Empty Run Forest!!!

Post by Guest 7th June 2008, 22:42

My name is Mat Collett, this will be season number 2 with the spartans (if i can ever get time to get a gun in my hand). I was around for the begining of team sparta but was not much of an influence due to the move away from brooks.

I am a big fan of the M-series rifles and have to say that at present time cody fields my favorite gun (there's an ego stroke for ya buddy). Even though I am currently gunless. My favorite camo has to be desert camo. It is fairly useless from late spring to early fall though, so i use woodland camo during those times. I prefer mid range combat and seem to hold my own at that range.

In closing I would like to thank cody for introducing me to the game and for all his help. Without him i would have never met so many good and like minded people.

Hope to catch in my cross hairs.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Run Forest!!! Empty Good to see you Mat

Post by Green Devil 7th June 2008, 22:58

Hi Mat,

Long time since we have seen you in person. At least it seems that way. Glad to see you in here and I hope you can get up here for some games soon.
Green Devil
Green Devil
Hauptmann

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum