AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to say Hello and thanks

Go down

I want to say Hello and thanks Empty I want to say Hello and thanks

Post by bug 26th May 2008, 02:41

I want to say hello all.

but for the most part I want to thanks the Hoffmans for their hard work and contrbutions to the team.
All in all I think we've all (the first 5) have put money and hard work sweat and in Cody's case tears(sorry dude couldn't resist)
into the makeing of this team, Tanks comidic releaf really makes this team fun, Cody's (get're dune attitude) gets us going Wade's buisness scence and leadership have brought us far, Adams P.R. and friendship, have brought many new and old faces to the group. Also Wades VERY beautiful and understanding wife(Kat) for putting up with use and our idiosincracys(ooooh big word) and last but not the least ME! I want a pat on the back as well .....LOL I contribute a very dry but childish humor that makes Tank look Mature as well my little bite of knowledge of the internals of most airsoft rifles . All in all we've become good friends and hope to keep this team going for as long as we can .

Also I want to thank ya'll for comming to either play or just come out to see what airsoft is all about.

Last edited by Googaly Moogaly on 27th May 2008, 09:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something.)
bug
bug
Age Verified

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum