AB-Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heya!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

heya!!!!!! Empty heya!!!!!!

Post by irishpittbull 15th February 2009, 18:19

howz it going? 32 yr old rig welder, got age verified round 8 months ago and started doing research on gear for the kit i wanted to put together on the asc forums unfortunately work went insane allmost immediately after since slowed down immensly so it looks like I'll have some time to pick up yet another hobby. this whole recession thing has me watching my $$$ a little closer these days but fortunately i paid enought in taxes last yr to feed a third world country so maybe the government will be decent enought to give some of it back. will be watching the forums and hopeing to game on a regular basis, later all.
irishpittbull
irishpittbull
Leutnant

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

heya!!!!!! Empty Re: heya!!!!!!

Post by Guest 16th February 2009, 13:23

Hey there,
It is nice to see another new player in the area.
welcome to the boards!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank 16th February 2009, 15:12

wicked brother.... we are always excited to here from and see new members... WELCOME! Very Happy
Tank
Tank
Oberstabsfeldwebel

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

heya!!!!!! Empty Welcome!

Post by Green Devil 16th February 2009, 22:45

Welcome aboard! Thanks for stopping in and taking the time to give us an intro. We have a good number of players from Medicine Hat so if you want to come up when the season starts, there should be some sort of car pool in place. Who was it that gave you the age verification? Dan? We plan on hosting a meeting down in the Hat sometime next month to discuss the 2009 season. If you are interested, let me know and I'll add you onto the invite list.
Green Devil
Green Devil
Hauptmann

Number of posts : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.ab-airsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: